California PawnShops

Next Page >>

Pages: [1] 2 3

Sunset Pawnbrokers Sunset's Pawnbrokers Hollywood is a licensed, bonded, insured, family-owned and operated company that offers pawn and loan services. We are customer driven and offer quick transactions, affordable interest rates and great prices for your merchandise.Phone : 323-874-7860
1647 N La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028

AAA Pawn & Jewelry We pay top prices to buy or make a loan for Gold, Platinum and Silver Jewelry, Diamonds, Coins, High-end Watches.Phone : 310-915-9590
5542 Sepulveda Blvd.
Culver City, CA, 90230

Santa Cruz Pawn New and used watches, jewelry, musical instruments, antiques and more.Phone : 831-469-7296
117 Walnut Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA, 95060

Gardena Jewelry & Loan Company We are the oldest pawn shop in the South Bay.Phone : 310-324-9330
14211 S Vermont Ave.
Gardena, CA, 90247

Diamond & Gold Exchange We give you top value cash for gold.Phone : 323-302-9318
7280 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA, 90046

Dean's Pawn & Loans Loans on gold and Jewelry.Phone : 313-232-3625
2325 E McKinley Ave.
Fresno, CA, 93703

Santa Barbara Loan & Jewelry WE ARE a full line Loan & Jewelry (collateral lender) with many thousands of active customers. We make four month loans on collateral for $2.00 to $30,000.00. Almost 90% of our collateral loans are redeemed (picked up), but that leaves us with 10% of the items we must sell to get our money back (most at below wholesale). Phone : 805-966-6264
136 East Victoria Street
Santa Barbara, California 93101

AJ's Superpawn Do you have some gold or watches taking up space around the house you want to convert into the cash you need? Phone : 909-622-6795
496 E Holt Ave.
Pomona, CA, 91710

LA Central Pawnshop We loan on gold, jewelry, and more.Phone : 323-231-0151
1000 W 43rd St.
Los Angeles, CA, 90037

Calaveras Coin & Pawn We buy, sell, trade and pawn: Gold, Silver, Coins, Jewelry, Tokens, Western and Mining Collectibles and Antiques.Phone : 209-736-2646
1283 S Main St.
Angels Camp, CA 95222

Next Page >>

Pages: [1] 2 3